Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An ode to the Thomsons

How do I love thee, let me count the ways... a sentiment was never more true. Reflecting on the past few years always brings me back to this family. My beloved Thomson family. They are more than neighbors or babysitters, but true sisters to my boys, and daughters I will probably never have. Here is a recap of our visit to the Indiana State Fair. It was the boys first trip. I physically could not have taken them to all the exhibits, tractors, activities, etc. if it was not for Caroline, Stephanie and Lauren helping me the whole way.



Cole, Caroline, Gavin (the ugly face is all for show), Stephanie and Lauren



Feeding goats, and the goat feeding on Cole.





Introducing G. Pig and C. Horse.




Lauren, Gavin and Stephanie driving the tractor.





Cole and Stephanie...I think this one says it all. Absolute LOVE!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment