Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vacation to Casa Trapp

We have just returned home from a great week vacationing in South Carolina. We visited my parents beautiful mountain home in Travelers Rest. It was non-stop but here are some of the highlights.
We had our annual family photo's taken. This year we revisited the Chapel that Eric and I got married in 6 years ago. It was hot just like our wedding day and we were hard pressed to get the boys smiling at the same time. But we did manage to get a few good shots.

We spent an awesome day on Lake Keowee boating. The boys LOVED it. Gavin went tubing with daddy and drove the boat. Cole loved the wind on his face and the sound of the boat.

Eric, Dad and I went to Atlanta for the annual running of the 10k Peachtree Road Race. The guys ran and I enjoyed 24 hours away from the twins, catching up on my sleep and reading. Dad had his all time best race, coming in just over 1 hour. Eric did amazing and I am so proud of both of them.



Papa took the boys on their first fishing trip. They both caught 2 fish. Gavin liked to look, but did not want to touch the fish. Cole was totally hands on and I thought he might gouge their eyes out. They both enjoyed digging in the worm container, but I put an end to that when Cole decided to put his dirt/wormy hands in his mouth.


And if the trip wasn't already great enough, I was able to spend the day with my college roommate Angelica and her daughter Ana Sofia. The kids had fun swimming and playing. I think this might be the last picture of me holding both boys at once. Not an easy task anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment